- Dance classes are offered in Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Ballet and Pointe. Ages 3 to adult.
- Tuition for one class, for one full dance year is $600.00, which is payable in ten equal payments, of $60.00 per month.
- A $75.00 non-refundable registration fee is required for all new students. There is no registration fee for dancers returning in September. Dancers returning after September 30th will require a $75.00 registration fee.
- A $60.00 payment for lessons is due on or before the first lesson of each month to receive the discount price; payments not recieved by the dancer's second lesson of the month will increase $6.00, therefore, totaling $66.00
- Multiple class discount for one dancer: second class is $58.00 per month ($20.00 savings for ten months), third class is $56.00 ($40.00 savings for ten months).
- Returned checks incur a charge of $25.00 or 3 times the amount of the check or $100.00 minimum; after two returned checks -- cash only.
- Payments are accepted by cash, check, and credit card.
- No checks accepted after May 18th.
- Refund for class is given only if the class is not held by the studio.
- All classes have the same number of lessons for the dance year (Sept - June).
- Most school holidays are recognized; please check the calendar for specific dates.
- Loose fitting oversized shirts and baggy warm ups are not acceptable.
- Leotards, short sleeve scoop neck (black or pink) and tights (pink only) are required for all beginners and 2nd year students.
- Beginning combination classes wear pink ballet shoes.
- Beginning tap students 3, 4, and 5 years of age wear black low heel tap shoes.
- Beginning tap students 8 years of age and older wear beige Mary Jane style tap shoes.
- Designated combination classes wear black or beige jazz shoes and/or footies.
- Designated tap classes wear 1" heels or beige Mary Jane style tap shoes.
- All ballet classes wear pink ballet shoes, black leotard, pink tights only and hair in a tight bun with hairnet.
- A full studio recital is presented for the enjoyment of all. Two rehearsals are mandatory during recital week in order to participate in the show.
- Proceeds from recital are used to defray costs of the theatre and the production.
- Tickets are available for purchase 4 weeks prior to performances.
- An all-studio picture day is held in May for class and individual photographs; purchase is left to the discretion of each family.
- All dances are written down; just ask if you would like to copy them into your own notebook.
- Music is available at $2.50 per song and blank cds are $2.50 each.